The main lodge has three beautiful, en-suite and individually decorated rooms that open up onto the outdoor passageway overlooking the pool, garden and watering hole. These rooms are booked on catered options only.
- The Zebra Room accommodates 3 people comfortably: 3 twin beds
- The Lion Room accommodates families with ease: one double bed with 2 twin beds & space to spare for a camping cot or stretcher.
- The Leopard Room is perfect for couples: 1 double bed.
Our chalets are within walking distance of the main lodge, each with a private patio overlooking the bushveld. These chalets share a communal kitchen and boma for clients choosing the self-catering package.
- The Bushman Chalet accommodates 2 adults: 2 twin beds (or king)
- The Nguni Chalet accommodates 2 adults: 2 twin beds (or king)
- The God’s Window Chalet accommodates 2 adults: 2 twin beds (or king)
All our rooms are en-suite and have mini bar fridges, tea & coffee stations, hairdryers, bath towels, linen, ceiling fans & warm blankets for the cooler evenings. The self-catering kitchen is well stocked with all the essentials and includes 2 gas stove tops, a fridge/freezer plus extra electrical points for travel fridges and freezers, cutlery & crockery for 6 adults, pots and pans. The patio with tables, chairs & umbrellas is the perfect place to enjoy meals in comfort. Enjoy a braai (barbecue) in the boma or just relax around the bonfire with great friends under the vast African sky.
An honesty bar is available and the use of alcohol and beverages will be charged to the room. For specific beverage requests please let us know in advance.